edufit: A simple Matlab fitting interface

I love Matlab, it is a great software but the tools for fitting are a bit disappointing for me (see cftool).
The problem in my case came from the need to fit many files, at once.

For this reason, I have developed a simple (about 2200 code lines)  Matlab GUI interface for fitting one-dimensional data. It is called edufit.
Basically it is "just" a graphical front-end that use the powerful and standard function mod_nlinfit.

edufit is the best way to use Matlab for curve fitting with custom equations. Trust me!
Try it and give me your feedback!








System requirements:
Matlab 7 or +


DOWNLOAD
Here is the link to package. A Userguide is included!

Alternative link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library.nu alternatives

Where to get research papers for free

Italian Words in How I Met Your Mother